Friday, October 5, 2012

Fast Learning

I know that I haven't been updating my blog on a weekly basis as I planned to. You would think that after grad-school is done, I'd have more time to blog away. Somehow, I find myself in a predicament... Although I don't have any readings or research to do for class, I have a lot of stuff that I'd like to re-read and learn about. The more I read, the more stuff I want to know. The more stuff I know that I don't know and need to learn about, the more readings I want to do. Does that make sense?

Great reads from blogs like Hubspot, Seth Godin, and Marketing Sherpa are piling up in my list of unread e-mails. And then, there are websites like Campaign Asia and TedTalks that have tons of content that I'd like to dive into.

If only there's a way to learn fast like The Matrix movie scene below. That would be super!


No comments:

Post a Comment