Friday, November 2, 2012

What Are We Living For?

Yes, it is a loaded question that many have probably asked themselves at some point in their lives. I know I have... numerous times. The best way I can make sense of this is to observe other living things, like birds. What are they living for?

When I asked the same question in a different context, I realized that other living beings live doing what they do best. For the bird: build a nest, hunt for worms, make beautiful noise, attract a mate, procreate, and help their young ones do what they do best as birds.

As wonderfully complex yet fragile human beings, finding and doing what we love is key to practicing our best talents and potential as a human being.

This infographic served as a guide for how I should live my life. I hope it guides you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment